Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Eagle has landed....

Well we are here! We are in OKlahoma. E, the dog and I made it in just under 8 hours. I'm glad to finally be here, however, I feel like we are in a family-type refugee camp. It's hard to live at someone else's house especially for 2 weeks or more. With the girls and the dog I feel like a constant intruder in the IL's routine and have tried to be quite helpful, but it ends up being much more like resentment. *sigh*. This is just a process that we are going to have to get through and it's not forever. I hope to get some time to knit in the next few days. Tomorrow is a trip to Tulsa to my new job and to sign some paperwork.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Welcome to Oklahoma! I feel for you staying with the ILs for a couple of weeks. Good luck with your new job, and FYI, we have four knitting stores in Tulsa!

Sharon said...

All the best for the next couple of weeks, I for one would find it impossible to live with my ILs. Knitting will help you cope with the situation I am sure, you can get lost in that place that all us knitters go to when playing with our sticks and strings;)