Friday, June 09, 2006

Button-hole bag....


This is the button-hole bag from MD. I'm working on this for myself. It is the first project that I've ever made for myself. Well, I intend to keep it for myself, but I'm sure I'll end up giving it to someone else. It isn't felted yet because I'm making a smaller one for a sock- knitting purse. We are still living at the in-laws. THis is day 6 for me. Actually only day 4 because I went to my grandparents' house for a few days. It sounds like 2 weeks from today we will be moving in our house...hopefully. I miss sleeping in the same bed as my husband and not in the same room as my children! LOL. (We all sleep in the same room, sleeping buddies differ with each night) Tomorrow is the big wedding! B's cousin Cody is getting married. Both Cody and his fiance are but just wee babies (21 and 20). It is going to be an outside country wedding at 4pm in the afternoon with a forecasted temperature of over 100 degrees. Pictures later!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

The bag is lovely, I really like the sound of the sock-knitting purse. I have a sock bag, thanks to a swap with fellow blogger Trek, I take it everywhere, but a knitted one even better.

Count the sleeps till you move into your own home ;)

Unknown said...

The bag is so cute!
We are planning a vacation later this year that will find us all in one room; none too romantic...so I feel your pain. Hang in there!