Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Not a drop of knitting...

Last week there was lots of intention, but not a drop of knitting. I was all geared up for the Job Fair on Friday. I came, I saw, I got 5 interviews. The 1st interview was on Monday and it went pretty good. The 2nd interview was yesterday and it went better. I know that I will not know about any of the interviews until the end of next week at the earliest. I'm trying to give all of the schools (in my town) a fair chance. The stress has been getting to me though, so yesterday I MADE myself knit and I felt so much better. Today is the only day that I don't have an interview so it's homecooking for dinner and a clean house for the kids.

Hopefully I'll have some pictures for you, but until then, Here is a peek of what we did Sunday.

Pictures of the girls

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad to hear your interviews are going well...I'll keep those fingers crossed for you.

Darling pictures of your girls!

Anonymous said...

Glad the interviews went well..will keep everything crossed that you get a job

Girls look gorgeous

hope you get some knitting done.

Katt

Missy said...

Your girls are just adorable!