Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I have been knitting...




With Mother's Day and all, I did nothing but knitting for the entire week, well that and work. I ended up making 3 pairs of fuzzy feet for Mr. Outdoor's mom and grandmothers. And then I made 6 MD dishcloths for everyone else. It's nice to not have something I HAVE to do. Well, I take that back I'm working on a hat, booties and sweater for next door neighbor's impending baby girl. They are due sometime next week.
I thought that everything would be much more relaxed now that I have a new job and all, but I was wrong. It's been a rough week at work. Only 12 more school days left (with kids). It can't be done fast enough. LOL. Thanks for all the well wishes and such! I appreciated your comments all so much!


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow...you sure have been a busy bee!! What wonderful gifts

kaoticorchid said...

Can you bring some of that business over here? Work's got me all tapped out and there's nothing left for knitting!

Anonymous said...

you have done some great knitting there!!

Still good to see you have time to get some knitting done

Katt