Friday, March 09, 2007

My love...

Ok, so I've slacked off a bit on the knitting! LOL. Who'da figured! I promised myself that I would make 2 squares a day for Nan's blanket, however I skipped Wednesday, so I only have 6 in 4 days. I'll hopefully make it up this weekend, but who knows.

This is my Christmas! March Madness is starting, NASCAR is in full swing and I'm set. I have quite a few guilty pleasures. I'll list a few of the less embarrassing ones.

1. NASCAR
2. College Basketball (mainly Creighton, Oral Roberts University and of course my 1st love, Oklahoma State).
3. Gangsta' Rap (LOVE it)
4. Big Band Music
5. mini makeovers (or as I call it, "SPA night" where I put on my PJ's at like 4 in the afternoon. Take a shower, exfoliate, paint my nails, put on a face mask, color my hair, and watch above mentioned sports. I screen my calls, and although sometimes I have 2 little girls doing it with me, sometimes I pawn them off on their grandparents so I can indulge.

What are some of your guilty pleasures (by the way this is not a Meme, but feel free to post in the comments or on your own blog)?

2 comments:

Splindarella said...

Hmmm...guilty pleasures....
An afternoon and evening of eating all the junk food I'm craving at the moment (usually a back and forth between salty and sweet) and watching back-to-back episodes of whatever TV series I'm currently hooked on and viewing via dvd with DH. It's been a LONG time since we've done that (since Baby M was born) but I have fond memories.... :)

Anonymous said...

Some of my guilty pleasures..

MotoGP
World Superbikes
(there are some DAMN SEXY guys under those motorbike leathers and helmets in both the above sports)

Nascar
V8s

And sitting all day knitting only stopping for the very needed things. Making Adam look after kids and do the cooking...

Doesnt happen often (even less when he works lots) but damn I enjoy those rare days! More so if they conincide with one of my above mentioned motorsports!!