Sunday, March 18, 2007

2 weeks worth of knitting...

Ok, I know there hasn't been a whole lot of knitting content around here lately, however there has been knitting happening, just not a lot of picture taking, or picture uploading. 1/2 of the Dale Earnhardt Jr. #8 dishcloth that I'm working on . Hope to finish it sometime today.
Mitered squares..
and more mitered squares....


Em's Cape is done! WOO HOO! I just need to block and get a button for it this week.




Last weekend playing with the dogs on the swing set. Cowboy loves to climb the ladder and then slide down the slide.
We are laying low this week. I'm off as are the girls and I'm just looking forward to a lot of knitting time.


3 comments:

Kathy said...

The miters look like some kind of strange alien thing, sitting there on the bush like that. Cute aliens, though :-) The cape is going to be glorious once it's blocked!

Anonymous said...

Knitting looks good.

Cant wait to see the Dale Earnhardt Jr dishcloth done!

Arent the kids and puppy cute! I so want to get my girls a dog one day..But have to get the landlord to fence the yard first.

Katt

kaoticorchid said...

All I could think of when I saw all of the mitered squares on the bushes was that old show 'Attack of the Killer Tomatoes'. The song keeps playing in my head except the lyrics are 'attack, of the mitered squa-ares!'