Thursday, July 12, 2007

Potter, Stoles, Cement and Babies Oh My!

*Caution this is a picture heavy post!

Mystery Stole 3, Half way through Clue 1. I need to get it going and catch up with the rest of the group!

Is that a cement truck I see???


We have a floor! Yeah for CONCRETE!

Cousin Charlie Rose! Almost 2 and just as sweet as she can be!

Nan, Charlie and Em! They enjoyed each other so much. It's a shame they only see each other a few times of year!


Baby D (the girls' cousin from California born mid-April)

Outfit for Baby D! See there has been some knitting around here!


The summer is flying by! We have been so water logged, that when it decided to finally quit raining we were not in the house at all hardly. Yarn business is going well. I'm sorry I haven't updated the site in awhile, but truth is, I don't have much to offer online at the moment. I have been working with
Ewe and Me Boutique in Grove, Oklahoma. They are carrying my yarns and they are keeping me very busy with orders. Which is wonderful, but I hope to have some more yarn up for online sales at the beginning of August!

We have a wedding in Nebraska, and the girls and I will be leaving next Wednesday (the 18th) for a few days. It should be a great time! Mr. Outdoors will not be going with us (grump), but instead going to Canada fishing with the male members of his family for 10 days.

We do now have a concrete floor for our house! WOO HOO! HOpefully here will be a roof, and walls before too long. I have also decided to join Mystery Stole 3! It is so fun, but I'm a little behind and just mid way through the first clue.

We also had some family from California visiting. The girls enjoyed it so much!

Last night I saw the new HP movie! It was fanastic! I will be seeing it again soon I hope!

3 comments:

Mama said...

Girlfirend! My being busy can't hold a candle to your being busy! Love the pics - especially the one of Baby D - makes me feel broody (yikes!).

Ren said...

oooh! sounds like things are going well over there!

i'm pretty exciting about getting to see the HP movie... glad to hear a good review! : )

Elysbeth said...

Congratulations on the yarn busy-ness/business. Glad to hear the movie was good.