Monday, July 30, 2007

Back to Bloggin'...

Ok It really didn't take me this long to read the new HP book. I started it on Wednesday evening at 8pm and finished it Thursday evening at about midnight. I'm a quick reader and I couldn't put it down. After I got done reading, however, there was a lot that I had not done around the house. Friday - Saturday were spent cleaning up and getting ready for Mr. Outdoor's homecoming (went fishing in Canada). The wedding was MARVELOUS and lots of fun! Here are a few pictures:



The groom and his Mommy!

Grandma E, Grandma W and my mother R at the rehearsal dinner.


Nan sipping her champagne (aka Sprite) during the toasts! She thought she was such a big girl!



Bride and Groom dancing their first dance.

Em and her reunion with her BFF from Nebraska Kallin.


The Groom (our cousin Toddy) and Nan at the rehearsal dinner.



The girls before the rehersal dinner. I'm confident that Nan reminded me of a small 4 y/o Jackie O.



Em and Nan swimming and being goofy in the hotel pool.



Yarn that was dyed up for Ewe-n-Me in Grove. I'm delighted that it is such a hit there!

This week brings lots of working on our new home in the evening (We have a roof and walls now! WOO HOO!). During the day I'm getting ready for my new foray into 5th grade here in town. Although my first day of school isn't until the 13th, I do have to go to some new teacher (for the district) meetings starting next week. It's about that time. Although we've had a great summer, I'm actually ready to get back to school because hopefully by Winter Break, my house will be ready to move into.

As far as knitting, I have frogged and frogged the MS3. However, I'm working on it and finally almost finished with clue 2!

1 comment:

Ren said...

glad to hear that you had a good time at the wedding! i'm amazed by how much yarn you've dyed... it looks great! good luck with all your meetings. : )