Thursday, June 14, 2007

Summer Reading...

Since I am now off(..yeah right) for the summer I've decided to get back on the reading bandwagon. It truly has been WAY too long since I read a book for pleasure. Well, it's not all about pleasure. I'm also reading some Young Adult books to catch up on some reading for my new job this August in the 5th grade.

I've already read a great book that I'll talk about later, but now I'm reading a book that is perfect for me. The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs is pretty good so far, I'm not ready to give out a full review yet, but that's because I'm only on page 73. I did see however, that it is already slated to be a movie starring Julie Roberts in 2008.

The best thing about the summer is that the girls are reading...a lot.

Also on a side note....Nan (almost 4.5) is now riding a bike without training wheels!WOO HOO!

1 comment:

Mama said...

I'd be happy to send along a few books if you are looking for reading materials - I participated in a paperback book swap and am ready to ass them on again. Let me know.