Monday, June 18, 2007

Lost!!

I've been meaning to post knitting and dyeing, but I've been too wrapped up in the fact that our little dog (Lilee) a Jack Russell Terrier, disappeared from our backyard yesterday afternoon. She has been gone 12+ hours so she is officially lost! THe girls are just devastated. Hopefully, she will turn up soon!

UPDATE: Lilee has been found by a good Samaritan about 2 miles away. She heard our announcement on the radio! Lilee is now in our possession and happy to be home!

2 comments:

Penny said...

Yay! We've been lucky with our dog, but I worry she'll get out and get lost.

Me said...

I am so glad you found Lilee! And I am reading The Friday Night Knitting Club as well. I am also not very far into it. I like it so far, even though I have a feeling it is going to be predictible (us English majors get annoyed sometimes with predictibility), but it is summer and a good mind-candy book is always good beach reading! I have just this week of regular work left and then three days next week of summer curriculum development work and then I am free until after Labor Day! Poor also, but I am focusing on the free part.