Tuesday, December 05, 2006

COOL and a strategy!

Well, since I'm SOOO disappointed that my satelitte company doesn't offer DIY and I've been going through another Knitty Gritty withdrawl, I'm THRILLED to see this .

Also my new strategy. Well I've been rather nervous and anxious, stressed, all of that with the Soaring Eagles Project and just stressing that it will go well. I've been teetering between knitting headbands, hats and then my holiday knitting. So I've developed a new strategy which is I will take this week to do my holiday knitting (from today -Tuesday until next Wednesday) then I'll turn my attention to fill in teh gaps fo hats and headbands for the kids. I have to find a balance, it's completely driving me batty! LOL.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Soaring Eagles will be like any big event, stress levels extremely high, but all comes together in the end ;)