Sunday, August 05, 2007

Antsy....

Oh hell yeah I'm antsy! I checked the list at Ravelry and here is what I found.


Found you!
You signed up on June 8, 2007
You are #7795 on the list.
42 people are ahead of you in line.
15116 people are behind you in line.
33% of the list has been invited so far

While I'm awaiting my invite which I hope to come tomorrow, I did find something to add to my HP obsession. It's over at socktopia

I didn't find the patterns there, but if you go to Knitting Pattern Central you will find that there are Fawkes socks, Bellatrix socks and Nagini socks! WOO HOO! I'm working on Fawkes right now and although it calls for 2 circulars, I'm just using 4 DPNs instead and the pattern goes really quickly! I'm hoping to finish them for a birthday gift for this coming week.

On another note, I haven't been knitting all that much, even though I'm actually finally working on Clue 4 of the MS3. It's crunch time here at Chez Procrastiknitter. I start back to meetings for my new job on Tuesday, Nan meets with her new Pre-K teacher tomorrow and school starts for reals on the 15th. Also, we have been working on our house....ALOT. Now it's not just concrete, but a real house that has been framed, has a roof, windows, door and will have shingles on it by the end of the week. We have also worked in the evenings at getting the plumbing roughed in and I've been learning an awful lot about home construction. I'll hope to get some pictures out tonight, or early tomorrow.

I also apologize for not coming by everyone's blogs. I'm going to try to get to some of them this evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, saw your msg on ravelry and just had to introduce myself because we are nearly neighbors. I live over near Nowata. I'm Stacy and I am an avid knitter and recently have helped my step-daughter start her own hand dyed yarn business. There is a wonderful little knit guild in Bartlesville that meets every 4th tues. at the Westside Community Center if you are ever interested. Love to get to meet other knitters, hope to hear from you sometime. temptedyarns@yahoo.com

zbaz said...

I was googling for the word 'antsy'
when your name came up and the URL for Procrastiknitter descriptive words were: "I found you.
You signed up in June 2007 and your number is 7795"
What does this all mean? I did sign up for a knitting group in Lisle IL, but after being rejected because I was a novice knitter, I wrote off all knitting groups.
So can you explain what this is about?
zbaz