Saturday, January 06, 2007

Ahhh, the joys of motherhood!

I'm trying to savor my last Saturday for the next few months in which I won't have to get up early and take my children somewhere. The Divine Miss Em starts basketball games next Saturday for the next 8 weeks, then starts Outdoor Soccer in March with Saturday morning games as well. So like I said, I'm trying to savor my last Saturday. Thankfully, amidst all the fighting between the girls and housework to be done my day will actually start at 3pm.

Kansas City vs. Indianapolis (Go Chiefs!) starts at 3:00

Oklahoma State (my boys!) vs. Baylor at 5:00

Dallas Cowboys ( go Blue) vs. Seattle Seahawks at 7:00

The only thing that might make this day better is a marathon of Knitty Gritty or a NASCAR race! But it's a pretty good day.

Hopefully there will be lots of knitting. I just finished a baby kimono as well as a matching hat for my friend Renee that is expecting a baby in February. And now I'm working on a mystery project that is requiring mass stash busting! WOO HOO! I have pictures, just haven't uploaded them yet. Have a Happy Saturday!

No comments: