Monday, August 06, 2007

Actual knitting pictures...


MS 3 through clue 3. It's coming along, but very very very very slowly.


A birthday gift I'm working on called Fawkes. It's from HP. You can find the pattern over on Knitting Pattern Central It's been a fun one to knit and knits quickly. There is also a Bellatrix and a Nagini.


Nan went to meet her teacher today for Pre-Kindergarten. She is so excited. Ms. H seems like a very nice person even though she is a really new teacher.



Oh and just a little sidenote, I got into Ravelry, but it's know biggie....yeah right! LOL. I wasted too much time today over there already. If you are on, my screenname is RachelH.

1 comment:

kaoticorchid said...

Hey, your MS3 looks sooo much better than my non-existent MS3! Also, welcome to Ravelry-thanks for coming and finding me!