Wednesday, April 11, 2007

And now presenting.....


The MD Mitered Square Blanket for Nan!!!

A Close up!

Working on a MD Baby Kimono for Mr. Outdoor's cousin's baby due next month.



Working on my first toe up socks. Pattern is from Cookie A.'s debut on Knitty Gritty.


Just a random sock that might end up as a Christmas present. I'm making this one up as I go along. It's made from Alpaca Mist. It's a yarn that was given to me and I'm not sure where it came from. But it's very similar to when I made my grandmother's sweater.

The spot of our future home....more to come later!

7 comments:

Ren said...

oooh, the blanket looks great! i hope nan loves it! : )

good luck on all your WIPs!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous blanket! Very clever!

Sharon said...

I love the blanket, the colours are so gorgeous and girly.

Missy said...

That blanket ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

the blanket looks GORGEOUS!! I am so loving that!!

Love the colours of everything else too!

Email me my dear and we can hatch a deal for you to get some of my sock wool! I would LOVE to swap with you for something from over there...

Katt

Anonymous said...

forgot to ask..What wool are you making your socks out of?

Katt

Becka said...

the blanket is PERFECT!!! I love it!! i've not yet done toe ups yet, either....one day, when I get the time!