Sunday, February 25, 2007

Whew, it's been a couple of days...











Ok first, my grandfather is doing very well! I'm so happy that he's on his road to full recovery.

Secondly, I have been really really sick. The vomiting flu bug has been going through our house since Thursday night. It was highly highly contaigious and all of us have nowbeen touched. It was Nan on Thursday/Friday, then me on Friday/Saturday, then Mr. Outdoors and Miss Em today. Yuck yuck yuck! I'm pretty sure I've never been that sick at work. It was absolutely horrific.

There was knitting going on. I stopped working on Nan's blanket squares to make some covers for the girls' flip flops, and then finished my 4th hat for Kate's Caps. I need to mail them off later this week so I need to try to finish one more.








I also gave some vintage (circa 1985) fuschia wool to a friend of mine. It had been gifted to me from a friend last year, and I just couldn't find anything I wanted to do with it yet, she mentioned she liked it so I gave it to her.






There was also much NASCAR watching at the house this weekend. I faired ok with my Fantasy NASCAR league this weekend, however my favorite driver (Dale Earnhardt Jr.) had a DNF due to a blown engine. It was still a very exciting race. On to Vegas in two weeks!




This is a very very very busy week for us. We have basketball, soccer, dance, science fair, school carnival, distric science fair and then just our regular everyday things as well. So you may or may not hear much from me.


As far as the trip to MS&W, this may or may not come to fruition. So far it's just me and one other person. If our loan goes through to finally build our house I might not be going either. We shall see. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Ren said...

i hope everyone feels better! being sick is no fun at all!

good to hear that everything with your grandfather went well! : )

cute flip-flops! my mom did something similar, all in white, for my cousin when she got married last year.