Sunday, April 09, 2006

Long and winding road...

Just got home a little while ago and am beat. I have lots to share, and will do so in the next few days, but I'm tired, have lots of unpacking to do and I have to go back to work tomorrow....so here it is. F&F afghan was finished, given to my grandmother for her birthday today and she was thrilled! I found a job, was offered 4 jobs, haven't decided what to do yet. We are moving though, and soon (6 weeks or less YIKES). We have a house (YEAH!) and the kids' schools have been situated, however I know that I"ll be walking into some sticky IL situations. More later! THanks for all the good wishes here and on email! It is appreciated!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Rest up, you sound like you are going to be very busy.

Pioggia said...

As long as you have a job and a roof over your head you can consider yourself lucky! I'm sure you'll be able to work out the rest of the issues.